A little note...

All jewelries are personally handcrafted. Basic shipping cost is included in price. I ship to USA and Canada and I accept paypal.

Customization is available. If you like one of the designs but want to change the colour of crystals or length of earrings, please let me know and I will try my best to fulfill your request.

Please email your order to:
madeby1004@gmail.com

Basic Shipping: bubble wrapped shipped with Air Mail
Upgraded Shipping: (Add $4) Item will be shipped with giftbox

If you would like upgraded shipping please mention it in the order email. Otherwise I will assume you would like basic shipping.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone!

This is my first ever blog post so let's hope I get it right haha

I have been selling on Soompi for a while and I am a verified seller. Recently I have decided to make my own jewelry since it's really fun. And I decided to open this little shop to sell them to people who like them!

If you have any comments/suggestions/questions please email me or leave a comment! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Take care!

MadeBy1004 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment